Monday, November 30, 2009

Rest day

I was going to lift at the gym today, but the rain was sort of demotivating and I decided to go grocery shopping instead. I LOVE FOOD. I could still bang out some push ups and squats and maybe do some planks in front of the TV and a little ab work out with the medicine ball, but it's unlikely. So, I call it a rest day.

Here's an update on my fundraising, the picture isn't great, but it's the Boston course elevation colored in with my fundraising progress to date. I'm at $901.20, which puts me right before the 5 mile marker on my way to my goal of $5000. Off to a great start and at this pace I'll be at the finish well before race day!


This is not including the checks and company matches that haven't been posted to my website and all the money raised in the first cheesecake raffle. So far the second cheesecake raffle is off to a good start. Over $150 already and I've only been selling tickets for 2 days. The holiday wine tasting may not work out as well as I had hoped because everyone is so busy already with holiday plans, but I'll raise a little money and it will be fun to have a few friends over for a bottle or two and some good food. Stay tuned for another potential event in February, maybe Mardi Gras themed......

No comments:

Post a Comment